Jackson County Junior Fair
Traveling from Clarksburg, WV:
1. Take Rt. 50 West to I-77 South at Parkersburg (approx. 70 miles)
2. Follow I-77 South to Ripley exit 138 (approx. 38 miles)
3. Take exit 138. Make a left at stop sign.
4. Make a right at traffic light onto Rt. 62.
5. Go approximately 7 miles, fairground exit is on the left in the bend of the road.
Traveling from Charleston, WV:
1. I-79 North to I-77 North (approx.34 miles)
2. Take Ripley exit 138.
3. Make a left onto Rt. 62.
4. Go approximately 7 miles, fairground exit is on the left in the bend of the road.
BARBOUR COUNTY FAIR
The Barbour County Fairgrounds is located on Rt.250 between Philippi and Belington in Barbour County, West Virginia.
From North or South:
1. Take Interstate 79 that runs through the center of West Virginia.
2. Take exit 115 - (Stonewood/Nutter Fort).
3. Take US Rt. 57/20 East.
4. Follow US Rt. 57/20 abour 3 miles until it splits into WV Rt. 57 and US Rt. 20.
5. Take WV Rt. 57 until the junction with US Rt. 119.
6. Turn Left onto US Rt. 119 North.
7. Follow US Rt. 119 to Philippi, WV
8. Take the large bypass truck route just before the Philippi Covered Bridge.
9. At the end of the bypass turn right onto US Rt. 250.
10. Follow this road about 4 miles until you come to The Barbour County Fair, which will be on the right.
From Elkins, WV:
1. Take US Rt. 33 West, out of Elkins.
2. Turn right onto US Rt. 92/250 at the first traffic light.
3. Bear left at the North end of Belington to stay on US Rt. 250.
4. Follow US Rt. 250 about 3 miles until you see the Barbour County Fairgrounds on your left.
From Charleston, WV:
1. Go North on I-79 to Weston Extit 99.
2. Take the 33 East 4-Lane to US Rt. 250 North. It is approximately 7 miles to the Fair Grounds.
4. Follow US Rt. 250 about 3 miles until you see the Barbour County Fairgrounds on your
DODDRIDGE COUNTY FAIR
Traveling From Clarksburg, WV:
1. Take US RT. 50 West to the Snowbird Road Exit close to West Union, WV
Traveling From Parkersburg, WV:
1. Take US RT 50 East to the Snowbird Road Exit Second Exit past RT 18/West Union Exit.
Traveling From Charleston, WV:
1. Take I-79 North to Exit 119 Bridgeport/Clarksburg exit then Follow US Route 50 West to The Snowbird
Rd. Exit close to West Union Area.
LEWIS COUNTY FAIR
1. Take I-79 South from Clarksburg.
2. Take Exit 105 "Jane Lew" and make a right off the exit ramp.
3. Travel until you come to the Jane Lew Fire Department on your left. At the stop sign turn left.
4. Go approximately 4 miles and make a right beside J&M Restaurant onto Jackson's Mill Road.
5. The fairground entrance in on the left.
MON COUNTY FAIR
Traveling South on I-79:
1. Take I-79 to Exit 155 (West Virginia University)
2. Turn right onto Chaplin Hill Rd.
3. Turn right onto Mylan Park Lane.
4. At the fork in the road, keep left.
5. You will see Mylan Park on the left. This is the location of the Mon County Fair Derby.